Thursday, September 16, 2010

Coffee Twice


I am not ashamed to say I frequent Starbucks. Their coffee makes me happy.

That said, I do try to make and drink coffee at home most days as opposed to buying out. I brew my strong 12 ounces and splash in some half and half and do alright.

Some days, like today, I want a yummier-than-usual coffee drink, and I don't plan to be out and about, and even if I do go out I just don't feel like forking over three bucks.

So I make this Maple Cinnamon Coffee.

I make enough for a hot cup in the morning and then later I ice the rest and add milk, 1 to 1, and it is a lovely iced coffee drink. I don't do the whipped cream usually, just my half and half or un-whipped heavy cream. And the amount of maple syrup she calls for is a little too sweet for me, but you'll have to experiment to see what you like.

2 comments:

DearDale said...

This looks soo yummy! Love your blog! Feel free to join mine as well. I just joined but later on we can share recipes and stuff too maybe.

JamaicanInToronto said...

Looks delish! I'm sticking to my non-fat latte though! lol!

Hey, check out my Christian blog . you'll love it!